Advertise With Us
If you would like to advertise with us, please give us a call or fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Phone: 866-664-4432 x234
Know Your Mature Market
The Baby boomer generation consists of 77 million people who were born between 1946 and 1964 and are suggested by many researchers and analyst to be the wealthiest, best educated and most sophisticated consumers in the market.
- Account for 80% of all money deposited at savings and loans with an average balanced greater than $5000
- Make 50% of all bank deposits Represent 82% of all American Express or MasterCard users
- AARP reports that people over 50 own 79% of all financial assets, control 80% of all money in savings accounts and 66% of all money in the stock market.
- Make up 79% of home owners and more than 50% have paid off their mortgage
- Have an average of $70,000 in home equity—more than twice the average homeowner under the age of 35
- By the year 2020 there will be 115 million senior citizens in the US
- The Mature population aged 50+ are responsible for purchasing 60% of all healthcare.
- 26% spend $250-$400 monthly on prescription medication. (American Heart Association)
- Seniors purchase 37% of all over the counter medical products
- 29% of seniors belong to a gym or health club
- Six out of 10 baby boomers will be managing more than one chronic condition by 2030
Also by 2030:
- 14 Million boomers will be living with diabetes that is one out of every four boomers
- Almost half of the boomers will live with Arthritis.
- Over 21 million will be considered obese.
- The senior market represents nearly 80% of all luxury travel purchased in the U.S.
- Seniors spend approximately 74% more on vacation than the 18 – 49 year old population segment
- Account for 50% of all golf vacations
- Spend 32% of all hotel nights
- Purchase 35% of all package tours
- Apply for 45% of all passports
- Are involved in 74% recreational vehicle trips
- Travel 60% more than the average American travelers
- Have a greater awareness of value vs. bargains, understanding the importance of advance planning andutilize travel agents more often
- The average age of guests on a cruise ship is 67
- Trips taken by households headed by someone 55 or older last longer than any other generational group
- 4.8 nights on average (exclusive of day trips)
- 16% lasting more than 7 days
Give us a call to find out how we can help you advertise to the MATURE MARKET!